In reaching the broader community one of our most impactful educational programs is our “Truth Booth” kiosk.
- These 4D ultrasound images clearly illustrate the undeniable humanity of the unborn child; it is literally changing hearts and minds wherever it is displayed.
- It’s the 20-year-old woman, six months post abortion, who reaches out to ask: when will the nightmares and panic attacks stop?, who now has a listening ear, a prayer partner, and a place to go for healing.
- It’s the 72-year-old woman who still hears her lost babies crying in the night, who now can talk to someone who understands and doesn’t condemn her.
We are a resource on a host of pro-life issues to the community each and every day.
- It’s the couple who scheduled a visit to our office deeply concerned about how their son and daughter-in-law plan to deal with the remaining human embryos after becoming pregnant with twins through in-vitro fertilization. We are grateful that Foundation for Life (FFL) could be a resource and help educate the parents on ways to counsel their adult children on the most life-affirming ways to resolve this complex ethical issue.
Your investments in this pro-life work enabled us to remain vigilant in our mission.
- As a result, we played a strategic role in the closing of the Center for Choice in 2013.
- In 2014 we have remained attentive in our quest to ensure the closure of Toledo’s last abortion clinic – Capital Care Network.