This video training for Fulton County Fair volunteers shows the basics on what to expect when arriving, the things that require action and how to pickup\drop off your volunteer passes.
Don't think you have to know everything about the Foundation for Life or the CPC Women's Health Resource Center. We just need you to value life and be willing to talk to people!
The Action Items that are on the table:
- Registration information for the October 25 Benefit for Life
- Registration information for the September 5k Color Run
- Raffle Tickets for the Foundation for Life $2 ea or 6 for $10. $3,000 in cash prizes - 12 winners
- Hit play (you may have to do this throughout the shift) on the TV to play the Window to the Womb video.
- Raffle Tickets to enter to win baby items - pink ticket if you want to win girl themed items, blue for boy or yellow for gender neutral. Drawing will be week after the fair ends. Winners will be notified.
- Donations (purple baby bottle) for a 12 week baby model, 10 week baby footprint pin, or a Bible to gift to an expectant mother
- Sign up sheet for CPC or FFL if the person wants to volunteer, receive a newsletter, pray for the cause or get e-news
- Information bags - give to anyone that wants more information as it contains info from both organizations and the contact\web info for each
- Gift bags (bright green) for any expectant mom or mom with tiny infant just as a show of love.
- OPEN shift - remove table cloths. CLOSING shift - put table cloths over each display and secure with clips.
Call Amber at 513-505-3314 or Kelly at 419-551-0775 with any questions.
There are also several bins under the table with replacement brochures, information about both organizations, and other reference materials.
Bottled water, a fan and 3 chairs will be there for your use.
We are in TENT #2 just south of the Grand Stands. It is YELLOW AND WHITE striped. We are the fourth booth in on the left.
We look forward to meeting you!
Booth at the Fair - Tent 2!
Booth shown covered for the night. Clips hold the cover on the shelf and rocks on the table.