MISSing...the children of the world
Around the world, man-made dangers of war, poverty, environmental destruction and hanger entrap the human species, threatening to eliminate us all. But one peril jeopardizes the human race more than all other threats combined...ABORTION.
- 1.6 million babies die each year from abortion in the USA. 41.6 million worldwide each year!
- 2 million couples in America are ready and waiting to adopt
- Only 50,000 babies are placed up for adoption each year
- 95% of all abortions are done for the convenience of eliminating the unplanned child
- Only 1% of all abortions are due to rape or incest
- Only 1% of all abortions are due to fetal health problems
- Only 3% of all abortions are due to the mother's health problems
- Women can legally abort throughout the entire 9 months of pregnancy
- Unborn babies have a heartbeat at 3 weeks, brain wave activity at 6 weeks. All surgical abortions take place after 7 weeks of pregnancy.
- A baby is aborted 1 every 25 seconds.
- 1 in 4 pregnancies end in abortion. 25% of our population is killed in the womb.